Setzen Sie Zeichen:
Data Engineer (m/f)
RISK IDENT is a young and fast-growing software development company based in Hamburg, Germany. Founded in 2012, our team became one of the market leaders within fraud prevention in a very short period of time. Today, RISK IDENT has a strong customer base, the majority of our customers coming from e-commerce, telecommunications and financial services. We secure more than 50 billion euros of annual turnover against fraud for our customers. We are an established start-up with an innovative SaaS business model. Our target markets are Europe and the United States. We have an excellent market position and are financially backed. Today, our team consists of around 70 people at our HQ in Hamburg, with every single one of them loving what they do. We are always on the lookout for new challenges and for smart people to accompany us along the way!
Become the Sherlock Holmes of the web and help our clients to detect the fraudsters among their customers. In this never ending race, we are beating the bad guys with technology!
As a Data Engineer at RISK IDENT you will be working in one of our (FRIDA) product teams. You will help to develop the machine learning backend services for our products. Based on a scalable platform for real-time data processing, insights and models are turned into the production code that forms the backbone of our fraud prevention solutions. The Data Engineer role at RISK IDENT combines data science and engineering skills, with a very strong focus on the latter. If you have practical experience with data mining and machine learning and a passion for building production-level analytics applications, you might be the perfect candidate for us!
Was Sie erwartet:
- Design and implementation of software components for training, evaluation, and deployment of statistical models, graphs and machine learning algorithms
- Machine learning models life-cycle management
- Design and implementation of domain/data models and data transformation pipelines
- Working together with our Data Science team to develop and integrate new approaches for fraud detection
- Development and maintenance of our main software components
- Data exploration, analysis and monitoring of data quality
- Supporting the integration, release and deployment process
- Bringing in your ideas of how to improve our software by new technologies
Was Sie mitbringen sollten:
- Ability to communicate in an open, constructive and friendly manner
- Experience with implementing statistical models, graphs and machine learning algorithms
- Knowledge of Scala and Python, feeling comfortable with common build tools and testing frameworks
- Knowledge of state-of-the art data processing technologies and machine learning libraries, e.g. scikit-learn
- Experience with data exploration and analysis, e.g. with Python and/or R
- Experience in processing large volumes of data, in particular NoSQL and stream processing technologies such as Elasticsearch and Apache Kafka is a plus
- Theoretical background in data mining, pattern recognition, information retrieval and machine learning is a plus
- Good English language skills (we have an international team, German is not required)
Was wir bieten:
- Public transport allowance
- Lunch allowance
- Free choice of hardware, IDE and everything else you might need to be able to work efficiently
- Budget for conferences, trainings, etc.
- The chance to play an active role in shaping our growing startup
- Flat hierarchies and short decision making processes
- A team of experts that allows you to learn something new every day
- The possibility to overtake responsibility and to realize your own ideas - from day one
- Language classes (German and English) at no charge as well as regular team events
- Regular workout sessions at no charge outside the office (shower in the office)
- Attractive discounts at various partner shops and gyms
- Very modern and nice offices in Hamburg’s HafenCity where you also find a soccer and ping pong table, all kind of drinks and organic fruits at no charge and everything you need to feel comfortable!
- Relocation support: constant contact person, issuing documents, help with public offices, translation support, etc.
If you would like to apply, please use the application button below. Your application should include your desired salary as well as your earliest possible starting date. Thank you!
Bitte bewerben Sie sich
schriftlich bzw. per E-Mail auf diese Ausschreibung.
Ihre aussagekräftige Bewerbung mit Bezug auf die Nummer
richten Sie bitte an:
Am Sandtorkai 50
040 22868 1054