Cloud/DevOps Engineer | Cloud native | Otto Group data.works (f/m/x)
Alle Mitarbeiterinnen und Mitarbeiter in jeder der 123 Einzelgesellschaften der Otto Group tragen täglich mit innovativen Ideen dazu bei, uns unserem gemeinsamen Ziel näher zu bringen: in allen Bereichen Best in Class zu werden.
You like to push state-of-the-art technologies to their limits and thus shape the future of the Otto Group? Welcome to the Otto Group data.works!
The engineers of the Otto Group data.works develop and run one of the largest data platforms for retail data in the entire DACH region - the foundation for new, data-driven business models of the Otto Group. Their challenges include the real-time integration of 100,000,000 clickstream events per day from over 100 Otto Group online shops as well as the processing of backend data and the design and development of efficient, scalable data pipelines for creating an innovative personalized shopping experience. The latest challenge is the construction of a synergetic state-of-the-art BI platform for selected Otto Group companies.
The Tech Stack:
Was Dich erwartet:
- Together with your colleagues you take responsibility for the conception and the implementation of our data platform and cloud architecture within the Google Cloud Platform. 100% Cloud only!
- Every day, you take on a wide variety of roles: Cloud Architect, Cloud Software Engineer, Cloud Security Engineer, Cloud Systems Engineer, Cloud Network Engineer - but always with a focus on automation for secure, robust, and highly available services.
- You support the team with your expertise to increase the quality, reliability and efficiency of operational processes and services.
- With a strong customer focus, we create the foundation of all our BI applications and also meet all legal and regulatory requirements.
- Experienced data architects and data scientists work with you in cross-functional teams to get the most out of our data.
Do you have any open questions? - We are happy to connect you with Christian Rammig from the department. Would you like to experience your future team and your workspace? - As part of your application process, you will have the opportunity to do so later.
Was Du mitbringen solltest:
- Enthusiasm for cloud architectures
- In-depth experience in software development
- Excellent conceptual skills and quick comprehension
- Strong awareness of IT security
- Clean and methodological approach
- You have knowledge and experience in the development of automatable and scalable cloud architectures of distributed systems in GCP
- Basic German language skills
Was wir dir bieten:
- A highly motivated team of action with a lot of good mood. Our developers research state-of-the-art technologies and thus deliver our services to production in time and with high reliability.
- With us, you will find a highly innovative technical environment and excellent opportunities for further training - such as conference visits, tech talks, coachings, trainings, certifications, etc.
- To implement the optimal solution, we use state-of-the-art frameworks, technologies and programming languages in addition to the Google Cloud. If there is no suitable technology for a problem, we simply develop it ourselves. We believe in open source and make large parts of our developments available free of charge on GitHub.
- Flexible working hours, working time recording as well as the possibilities and full equipment for mobile working and flexitime - you design your working day
- German language courses to improve your speaking and writing skills.
- The advantages of the Otto Group data.works are also impressive: You benefit from a 15% staff purchase discount within the Group, discounted tickets for public transportation (HVV Proficard), three canteens and a gym on campus, Kindergarten vouchers and various discounts in musicals and amusement parks - to name just a few.
Bitte bewerbe dich schriftlich bzw. per E-Mail auf diese Ausschreibung.
Deine aussagekräftige Bewerbung mit Bezug auf die Nummer
richte bitte an:
Otto (GmbH & Co KG)