Chief Technology Officer (d/f/m)
Alle Mitarbeiterinnen und Mitarbeiter in jeder der 123 Einzelgesellschaften der Otto Group tragen täglich mit innovativen Ideen dazu bei, uns unserem gemeinsamen Ziel näher zu bringen: in allen Bereichen Best in Class zu werden.
As our CTO you are responsible for ensuring the setup of our distributed development teams is scalable and well-functioning by making sure all our developers are paying into the overall architectural strategy and committing to the same coding principles. You work together closely with our Head of Product to align the Engineering and Product departments and are responsible for our Tech Leads. Your leadership track record shows your ability to engage and motivate people by empowering them to excellence. Together with our People Department you create innovative ideas of developing our software engineers further, technically as well as personally. You help them to define and accomplish their technical goals to strengthen their sense of belonging by providing guidance and leading by example. You will work directly under the CEO and will act as both technology and business expert, making decisions that will impact the current and future operations of the company.
Was Dich erwartet:
- Optimize an existing service-oriented architecture to achieve business goals
- Communicate the trade-offs of design decisions and conflicting goals to stakeholders
- Engage and motivate our people by providing a mission and vision
- Actively build bridges between engineering teams and other departments
- Represent the engineering department to internal and external stakeholders as well as for employer branding purposes
Was Du mitbringen solltest:
- You are a very good communicator (in German and English) to engineers, product managers, as well as non-technical people
- You have experience in leading some larger teams and aligning an engineering strategy to the company strategy
- You have strong leadership skills in a people centric environment: you are decisive and find the sweet spot between top down management and self organization while caring about the people
- You have a good understanding of modern IT strategies, organizations and architecture
- You take people with you to work out the architecture with them
- You have worked as an engineer before and understand the role
- Nice to have: knowledge of it-security best practices (e.g. OWASP, ISO 27001)
- Nice to have: you have worked as an architect before
Was wir dir bieten:
- The possibility to take over responsibility and to realize your own ideas - from day one
- Collaborative environment in which everyone works on eye-level
- A team of experts and helpful buddies that allows you to learn something new every day
- Very friendly and open environment
- Flexible remote work guideline with emphasis on team alignment
- Bi-weekly innovation days to pursue personal / technical growth
- Budget for conferences, trainings, etc. and access to an online learning platform
- Public transport & lunch allowance
- Regular workout sessions at no charge (shower in the office)
- Bike leasing via JobRad with insurance allowance
- Attractive discounts at various partner shops and gyms
- And many more!
Bitte bewerbe dich schriftlich bzw. per E-Mail auf diese Ausschreibung.
Deine aussagekräftige Bewerbung mit Bezug auf die Nummer
richte bitte an:
Am Sandtorkai 50
+49 40 228 681 058
Help us to take RISK IDENT to the next level and to bring us one step further towards our vision of creating a world where online fraud no longer exists! For additional information check out our website. If you would like to apply, please use the application button. Your application should include your CV (PDF format) and desired salary (EUR gross per year). Your contact person is Jana Gilb (Director People & Culture). We are looking forward to your application!