Agile Quality Analyst (m/f)
Each employee in our 123 companies of the Otto Group contributes daily with innovative ideas
to bring us closer to our common goal: to become "Best in class" in all areas.
Your tasks are:As Agile Quality Analyst (m/f) you are member of an agile product team (following Scrum and/or Kanban) and you will work with your team on the implementation of professional requirements for our web shops, facilitating QA perspectives to the development team. You are also forming part of our QA team which supports the whole IT department, for example in test automation.
Our requirements are:
- Several years of experience in Quality Assurance and a strong technical background
- Advanced knowledge of different testing methods
- Experience with methods of agile software development like Scrum or Kanban
- Proficient with Open-Source test frameworks like Selenium Webdriver, Nightwatch.js and Galen
- Ideally experience with BDD (e.g. Cucumber) and TDD
- Competent with Continuous Deployment
- Ability to work in a team, a keen eye for details and the willingness to always think outside the box
- An attractive, modern workplace in the heart of Berlin
- A motivated team that welcomes innovation
- Exciting challenges with large impact on our millions of customers and a great deal of personal responsibility
- The daily opportunity to use and develop your own strengths
- Individual development opportunities, room for new ideas and flat hierarchies
- Flexible working hours for independent working and optimum compatibility of family and career
Please send your meaningful application with reference no.
Ihr Kontakt: Jan Werth
Potsdamer Straße 192