Account Manager China (m/f/d)
Alle Mitarbeiterinnen und Mitarbeiter in jeder der 123 Einzelgesellschaften der Otto Group tragen täglich mit innovativen Ideen dazu bei, uns unserem gemeinsamen Ziel näher zu bringen: in allen Bereichen Best in Class zu werden.
Online shopping without logistics? Cant work. And this is precisely why Hermes Germany delivers up to 2.2 million parcels per day as the second-largest German parcel service. And this alsoby increasingly using electric vans and freight bikes. State-of-the-art technology makes it possible. Smooth procedures are guaranteed by a comprehensive logistics network and over 5,000 employees at the headquarters in Hamburg as well as in the many logistics centres and depots throughout Germany.
Was dich erwartet:
- You are responsible for the overall account management of large Chinese customer
- You lead the communication with our clients, and you liase with all necessary departments within the Hermes group to maintain and to grow our clients portfolio
- You support our business development team in terms of acquiring new customers
- You take part in the onboarding of new clients, and their transition into stable operation
- You support the company goal to become the No 1 partner for Chinese companies in cross-border trade to/from Europe
Was du mitbringen solltest:
- You are native Chinese or have excellent Chinese language skills, in addition to very good English skills
- German is not a must, but it helps if you can communicate in this language too
- You have successfully completed business studies; ideally in the area of logistics/e-commerce/international trade
- You have a minimum of 3 years working experience in Key Accounting, Business development or Consulting; operational experience is an additional asset
- Besides having a strong goal and result orientation, you are known as a great communicator with strong perseverance
- You have excellent analytical skills and you convince with your systematic, independent and flexible way of working
- You are a team player and you know how to find your way around in an international environment; ideally you have spent time abroad before
- You strive for excellence, to always achieve the best results for your clients
Bitte bewerbe dich schriftlich bzw. per E-Mail auf diese Ausschreibung.
Deine aussagekräftige Bewerbung mit Bezug auf die Nummer
richte bitte an:
Hermes Germany GmbH
Essener Straße 89
What we offer:https://karriere.hlg.de/grabber/stelle_detail.php?func=mail&id=0_4471&u=&init=1&sgl=de&ga=1&tm=stage&agref=&dj=1&finestjobs=1
The Hermes Gruppe offers varied workplaces with long-term prospects and challenges that change every day in a secure and future-oriented sector. So that our employees can meet these challenges at all times it is important to us that they feel good! We ensure this as a reliable partner, including initiatives in social benefits, the work-life balance and health management. Logistics moves the world help move it too!