BorderGuru GmbH is a start-up offering an easy solution for retailers to sell and ship their products internationally - as easily as domestically. Integrated into the websites of our client retailers, consumers can shop abroad, transparently see the amount of duties & taxes for the order, pay them up front, and get their products shipped to their home. Anywhere in the world. A win-win situation: low effort to internationalize for the retailer, borderless online-shopping for the consumer. As part of the Otto Group, BorderGuru is backed by a big business group and has the Hermes Group as a reliable partner in both operations and sales.
As a Working Student in Marketing and Social Media Management you will…
• establish and maintain our online outreach and promotion (LinkedIn, Stackoverflow, Instagram and others) as well as create content,
• help with design and conceptualization of promotion material,
• create and maintain presentations and help with reporting,
• coordination with shareholders and other partners,
• work on ad-hoc tasks.
• Currently enrolled student of Communications/Media Sciences, Online Marketing, PR or similar
• Sound knowledge of using common social media tools and platforms
• Experience in written communication with different target groups and strong writing skills
• Basic photo and video editing skills are a plus
• Basic knowledge of designer tools is a plus
• Interest in working in a young, dynamic company with an international team
• A team player with self-confidence and personal motivation
• Pro-active, reliable and responsible in your working style
• Fluent written and spoken English and German
• Available for at least 6 months of work
• Being part of a young, fast-growing company
• Dynamic startup with flat hierarchies
• International team
• Flexible working hours
• Best of two worlds: Start-up environment backed with corporate advantages of the Otto Group
• Offices are centrally located in the middle of beautiful Hamburg
We are an international team from different parts of the world with diverse backgrounds and experiences (start-ups, management consulting, software engineering, and others).
If this all sounds good to you, get in touch. Please also include your potential start date.
Frau Sara Voinek Gapar
Tel.: +49 40 226162860