Working Student in Marketing and Social Media Management (m/f)
Each employee in our 123 companies of the Otto Group contributes daily with innovative ideas
to bring us closer to our common goal: to become "Best in class" in all areas.
BorderGuru GmbH is a start-up offering an easy solution for retailers to sell and ship their products internationally - as easily as domestically. Integrated into the websites of our client retailers, consumers can shop abroad, transparently see the amount of duties & taxes for the order, pay them up front, and get their products shipped to their home. Anywhere in the world. A win-win situation: low effort to internationalize for the retailer, borderless online-shopping for the consumer. As part of the Otto Group, BorderGuru is backed by a big business group and has the Hermes Group as a reliable partner in both operations and sales.
Your tasks are:
As a Working Student in Marketing and Social Media Management you will…
- establish and maintain our online outreach and promotion (LinkedIn, Stackoverflow, Instagram and others) as well as create content,
- help with design and conceptualization of promotion material,
- create and maintain presentations and help with reporting,
- coordination with shareholders and other partners,
- work on ad-hoc tasks.
Our requirements are:
- Currently enrolled student of Communications/Media Sciences, Online Marketing, PR or similar
- Sound knowledge of using common social media tools and platforms
- Experience in written communication with different target groups and strong writing skills
- Basic photo and video editing skills are a plus
- Basic knowledge of designer tools is a plus
- Interest in working in a young, dynamic company with an international team
- A team player with self-confidence and personal motivation
- Pro-active, reliable and responsible in your working style
- Fluent written and spoken English and German
- Available for at least 6 months of work
- Being part of a young, fast-growing company
- Dynamic startup with flat hierarchies
- International team
- Flexible working hours
- Best of two worlds: Start-up environment backed with corporate advantages of the Otto Group
- Offices are centrally located in the middle of beautiful Hamburg
We are an international team from different parts of the world with diverse backgrounds and experiences (start-ups, management consulting, software engineering, and others).
If this all sounds good to you, get in touch. Please also include your potential start date.
Please send your meaningful application with reference no.
Frau Sara Voinek Gapar
+49 40 226162860