Setzen Sie Zeichen:
Senior Accountant (m/w)
Alle Mitarbeiterinnen und Mitarbeiter in jeder der 123 Einzelgesellschaften der Otto Group tragen täglich mit innovativen Ideen dazu bei, uns unserem gemeinsamen Ziel näher zu bringen: in allen Bereichen Best in Class zu werden.
Blue Yonder is a European leader in the development of cloud-based predictive applications for retail. Based on sophisticated machine learning algorithms and scalable infrastructure, our applications enable automated mass decision-making. We recognize hidden relationships in large volumes of data for our customers. Our predictive applications are offered as Software as a Service (SaaS).
Our founder and many of our employees have backgrounds in particle physics and CERN. Investigative spirit, openness and solution-oriented teamwork characterize working at Blue Yonder. We value breaking new ground and being creative. We are a company with perspective and interesting colleagues.
Backed by important strategic investors, we combine security with flexibility and the fast pace of an internationally expanding company.
To support our team in Karlsruhe, we are looking for a Senior Accountant (m/f).
Was Sie erwartet:
- Prepare and carry out quality review of monthly and annual financial accounts for Blue Yonder GmbH under HGB and IFRS
- Overall process owner of the monthly/annual financial close in Germany
- Manage annual audit process for Blue Yonder GmbH, including liaison with auditors
- Establish, build-up and monitor internal accounting controls (e.g. Revenue Recognition, Provisioning, Accounting Handbook, Purchasing approvals, Travel costs)
- Enter sales orders and send invoices
- Manage fixed assets
- Manage debtors and creditors
- Co-ordinate with the accountants for Blue Yonder's subsidiary companies regarding accounting and financial matters
- Main point of contact for accounting related questions (including Netsuite specific questions)
- Manage completion of tax returns, including liaison with tax advisors
- Technical lead for accounting projects (e.g. Netsuite implementation, Transfer Pricing, Sarbanes Oxley)
- Responsible for punctual and accurate filing of legal documentation
Was Sie mitbringen sollten:
- Successfully completed degree in Accounting, Finance and Controlling or commercial education with training as a qualified accountant
- Good working knowledge of MS Office programs (in particular Excel) as well as practical experience with ERP systems
- Several years experience at an IT company in a similar position a plus
- Knowledge of IFRS and HGB
- Independent, conscientious and analytical working style
- Fluent in English
If you want to be part of a challenging and extremely innovative software market and a member of a highly motivated team, then please send us your application with a reference to this job announcement in the subject line by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Bitte bewerben Sie sich schriftlich bzw. per E-Mail auf diese Ausschreibung.
Ihre aussagekräftige Bewerbung mit Bezug auf die Nummer 00277447 richten Sie bitte an:
Blue Yonder GmbH