Product owner (m/f)
Each employee in our 123 companies of the Otto Group contributes daily with innovative ideas
to bring us closer to our common goal: to become "Best in class" in all areas.
At collectAI we reinvent the way dunning and debt collection is done today. We believe, that it is crucial to put the debtor as a customer in the center of a debt collection process. Together with high automation, deep learning algorithms and convenient payment methods we believe, that the debt collection process can be improved fundamentally.
As a product owner at collectAI you are owning a dedicated part of our software platform which is the basis for our service oriented business. You will be part of a team of 3 product owners and working with a dedicated and agile team of software developers.
Your tasks are:
- Managing stakeholders expectations and turning market and customer feedback into reasonable vision and valuable functionality.
- Making value driven decisions on priorities every day.
- Ensure a feasible story scope to have a fast time to market and short feedback cycles.
- Using the team backlog as a tactical instrument where dependencies and risks are reflected in order to help the team members to achieve their commitments.
- Defining clear requirements and impart success criterias to the team in order to make high quality expectations come true.
- Align with other product owners and maintain a common company roadmap.
- Do conceptual work to describe proper solutions.
Our requirements are:
- Modern leadership personality to make the team follow you naturally.
- Encouraged get-things-done mentality to ensure fast delivery and short feedback cycles.
- Highly communicative to manage stakeholders expectations and pull feedback right away.
- Analytical skills to comprehend the real success criterias for the business and turn into valuable functionality.
- Deep technical understanding to talk to developers on same eye level.
- Experience in working in agile environments as product owner.
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English
You will join an international, passionate and motivated team and as part of it - you will get the unique chance of driving the international growth with your own ideas and creativity. We offer you a perfect environment for your personal and professional development. Additionally, you will work in a nice office located in the center of Hamburg with a fair compensation package and corporate benefits from the Otto Group.
If you are interested in joining our team, please send us your application either in German or in English at this link: https://liquidlabs.workable.com/jobs/378844/candidates/new
Please send your meaningful application with reference no.
collect Artificial Intelligence GmbH
+49 40 27 140 982