Setzen Sie Zeichen:
Physicist/Mathematician/Computer Scientist as Data Scientist in the USA
Alle Mitarbeiterinnen und Mitarbeiter in jeder der 123 Einzelgesellschaften der Otto Group tragen täglich mit innovativen Ideen dazu bei, uns unserem gemeinsamen Ziel näher zu bringen: in allen Bereichen Best in Class zu werden.
Blue Yonder is a European leader in the development of cloud-based predictive applications for retail. Based on sophisticated machine learning algorithms and scalable infrastructure, our applications enable automated mass decision-making. We recognize hidden relationships in large volumes of data for our customers. Our predictive applications are offered as Software as a Service (SaaS).
Our founder and many of our employees have backgrounds in particle physics and CERN. Investigative spirit, openness and solution-oriented teamwork characterize working at Blue Yonder. We value breaking new ground and being creative. We are a company with perspective and interesting colleagues.
Backed by important strategic investors, we combine security with flexibility and the fast pace of an internationally expanding company.
The applicant is expected to spend 4-12 months in our German offices in Karlsruhe or Hamburg for training to get to know Blue Yonder before relocating to the USA to strengthen our team in Dallas (USA). We are looking for qualified candidates in the field of data science:
Physicist/Mathematician/Computer Scientist as Data Scientist
Was Sie erwartet:
- You will work on client projects helping to create innovative, forecast-based software solutions in different areas.
- You will be part of a highly ambitious and cooperative team of project managers, data scientists and software developers, who look forward to working with you.
- You will develop complex data analyses and forecast models for our clients on the basis of modern statistical methods.
- You are responsible for analytic, organizational and communication-based tasks in our client projects.
- You will handle the conceptual implementation and delivery of our predictive analytics solutions.
- You will have the opportunity to discover new paths with modern technology.
- You will work at a company focused on expanding with its future secured through its success and its investors.
Was Sie mitbringen sollten:
- You have received an excellent PhD in Physics, Mathematics, Computer Science or similar or several years of research or user experience in Machine Learning, Deep Learning or Reinforcement Learning.
- You have exceptional analytic skills and enjoy applying these to complex challenges.
- You have a broad statistical basis of knowledge, and ideally, you are comfortable communicating that knowledge to others.
- You have several years of experience in the area of data analysis and multivariate statistics are of advantage.
- You have, preferably, many years of experience in software development with a modern programming language such as Python or C++.
- You look forward to the challenges of a fast-growing company and you are a self-starter, flexible and team-oriented, with the will to succeed.
- Your English and German are both very good, in both written and spoken form.
If you would like to be part of an innovative, challenging and extremely future-oriented software market and a highly motivated team, then please send us your detailed application (CV and cover letter, quoting the job title in the subject) by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bitte bewerben Sie sich schriftlich bzw. per E-Mail auf diese Ausschreibung.
Ihre aussagekräftige Bewerbung mit Bezug auf die Nummer 00276082 richten Sie bitte an:
Blue Yonder GmbH