Setzen Sie Zeichen:
DevOps Linux Engineer (m/f)
Alle Mitarbeiterinnen und Mitarbeiter in jeder der 123 Einzelgesellschaften der Otto Group tragen täglich mit innovativen Ideen dazu bei, uns unserem gemeinsamen Ziel näher zu bringen: in allen Bereichen Best in Class zu werden.
Risk Ident is a young and fast growing software company which is based in Hamburg’s city centre. Founded in 2012, we have become one of the fraud prevention market leaders within a very short period of time. Today, we have a strong B2B customer base with the majority of our customers coming from e-commerce, financial services and banking industries. For those customers, we annually cover more than 30 billion euros of online turnover against fraud. We are an established startup with an innovative business model. We have an excellent market position and are backed with long-term funding from the Otto Group. Today our team consists of 50 people, with every single one of them loving what they do. We are always on the lookout for new challenges and for smart people accompanying us along the way!
We are developing a large scale cloud service for fraud prevention on the JVM. As a DevOps Linux Engineer you will work together closely with the development team to bring our server infrastructure to the next level. You will help us to improve the deployment of our Scala application and establish continuous delivery. Your comprehensive experience allows you to fulfil your duties autonomously and with a focus on quality and sustainability. Your good communication skills will contribute to the open, straightforward and respectful way the team is interacting in with each other.
Was Sie erwartet:
- Administration of our big data Linux infrastructure
- Architecture planning
- Provisioning of new servers
- Automation of our deployment: we are currently using Chef, but we are open to alternatives (Docker, Ansible, etc.)
- Database administration: we are currently using MongoDB, and we will likely change / expand our stack (Spark, Elasticsearch, etc.)
- Monitoring: you help us to keep an eye on what really matters (currently we use Graphite, Logstash and Nagios)
Was Sie mitbringen sollten:
- A university degree won’t hurt, but we value practical knowledge more than formal education
- Scripting experience: we currently use a lot of Ruby but we are flexible about that
- You are well-versed in Nginx and firewalls
- Good English language skills
- Experience with agile software development processes
- Bonus points for Scala and / or SBT skills
Was wir bieten:
- The chance to play an active role in shaping our growing startup
- Flat hierarchies and short decision making processes
- A team of experts which allows you to learn something new every day
- The possibility to overtake responsibility and to realise your own ideas - from day one
- Very modern and nice offices in Hamburg’s city centre where you will also find a soccer and billiard table, organic fruits and everything you need to feel comfortable!
If you would like to apply, please use the application button below. Your application shall include your salary expectations as well as your earliest possible starting date. Thank you!
Bitte bewerben Sie sich schriftlich bzw. per E-Mail auf diese Ausschreibung.
Ihre aussagekräftige Bewerbung mit Bezug auf die Nummer 00277032 richten Sie bitte an:
Team Lead HR
Am Sandtorkai 50