Setzen Sie Zeichen:
Chief Digital Officer Japan (m/f)
Alle Mitarbeiterinnen und Mitarbeiter in jeder der 123 Einzelgesellschaften der Otto Group tragen täglich mit innovativen Ideen dazu bei, uns unserem gemeinsamen Ziel näher zu bringen: in allen Bereichen Best in Class zu werden.
Otto Japan Group is a member of the Otto Group, one of the world’s leading trading and services groups. For more than 30 years Otto Japan is acting as a multi-channel retailer of high-quality fashion and exclusive lifestyle products from around the world.
Our business in Japan presently covers three brands:
1) Otto - an international fashion provider
2) FABIA - an online driven fashion lifestyle concept
3) Eddie Bauer - a US heritage multi-channel Outdoor specialist (currently with 60 stores)
Operating under the principle of ‘Everywhere Commerce', the Otto Japan Group's goal is to be always accessible and offer customers an excellent shopping experience in any situation. That is why digital is at the very top of the Group's agenda. The newly created role is part of the Executive Board of Otto Japan Group and will play a key role in the future shape and growth of the business.
Was Sie erwartet:
- Transformation of the brands Otto Japan and Eddie Bauer Japan into e-driven companies with networked sales channels offering customers a genuine shopping experience everywhere and at any time
- Scaling the new online concept FABIA with a broad spectrum of assortments, predominantly in the Fashion segment, including the development of content and technology to the enormous creative power of the community, enabling new ways to access fashion.
- Provide strategic, operational & implementational support on everything that concerns digital
- Design concrete measures for the digital transformation and assure their operational implementation
- Set up partnerships & work closely with BI/Data scientists to gather and analyse data, resulting in an understanding of digital drivers
- Cooperate with the Management-Teams across the Otto Group to synchronise back-end and front-end systems, exploit inefficiencies, leverage synergies and learn from partners
Was Sie mitbringen sollten:
- Ability to define milestones for the overall goal "the eDriven multi-channel company" - and to consequently ensure the achievement of targets set
- Profound knowledge of internet- & IT-technologies, e-commerce models and the relevant KPIs (CPA, CAC, LTV, Churn, etc.) are key
- Operational, hands-on experience in founding or forming a business and/or going through a change process
- End-to-end understanding of a customer-centric company culture for the overall customer experience, of the overall process world and organisation
- Cultural Fit: open, fresh mindset, team spirit
- Entrepreneurial attitude, KPI-driven, decisive and assertive
- Persuade at peer and board level through personality and strong leadership skills
- Excellent command of the English language; Japanese language skills would be advantageous
- Box retail experience or mail order expertise would be considered an advantage but not a precondition
- Japanese language skills
Bitte bewerben Sie sich schriftlich bzw. per E-Mail auf diese Ausschreibung.
Ihre aussagekräftige Bewerbung mit Bezug auf die Nummer 00277588 richten Sie bitte an:
Otto (GmbH & Co KG)
Corporate Human Resources